This Virtual Office Plan is perfect for Small Businesses who need an address for Business Registration purposes, a flexible office to work out of up to 12 hours a month Mon-Friday, 3 hours of meeting room usage, and a partner that can help you receive mail and packages on behalf of your business. You can also use this address for marketing purposes to be placed on your business cards, website, and other printed or digital media.
What's Included in this package?
Business Address & Mail Handling
- Business Address for Registration (1 year contract required if using as business registration address)
- Personal/Business Mail Box and Mail Handling
- Up to 100 Mail items and Parcels per month
- Free 30 day storage for letter items
- Free 10 Day Storage for Packages
- Unlimited Free Discard Mail Item Service (Recycling of old mail)
- Free Document Scanning up to 30 pages per month
- Free Document Shredding up to 30 pages per month
- Consolidation of letters into one package for forwarding (Postage and handling not included)
- Online Storage of Scanned Mail
- Free Member Parking to easily pickup your mail and packages
Coworking Space Access
- 12 Hours a month of access to our Coworking Space and Common areas
- Unlimited Coffee & Water
- High-speed Internet Access (Ethernet and Wifi)
- 2,400 Function Room credits that can be used for Phone Booths, Meeting, Interview and training rooms
- Mon-Fri 24/5 Access to our Coworking Space
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Access to Weremote Community, Events, & Training Seminars
Total Package Value: P5,100 per month
Starting Price: As low as P2,125 per month
*Prices are VAT Exclusive
If you're looking for more features and benefits, be sure to checkout our other Virtual Office Packages.
Note: All Rates are Priced Per Month & All Prices Are Vat Exclusive
Q: Can I use this as my business address for business registration purposes?
A: Yes we will provide you with a business address for your business registration requirements as well as the supporting paperwork that is required to register your business successfully. If using the address for business registration purposes, a 1 year agreement is required.
Q: Do you require a 1 month service deposit?
A: A 1 month refundable service deposit is required for Monthly and 6 Month Subscriptions. If purchasing a 1 or 2 year subscription the service deposit is waived. The deposit is refundable upon cancellation of the service or it can be applied to your last months payment.
Q: What if I just want to use the address to forward mail to and not for business registration purposes? Is there a 1 year agreement still?
A: A 1 year agreement is not required if you're just using the address to receive mail and packages. Yes, you can definitely use our service to receive mail. This is the perfect solution for busy people who can't be at home to receive their packages. If using the service for mail only, you can subscribe on a month to month basis and cancel anytime.
Q: What are Function Room Credits?
A: Function room credits are free credits that can be used towards usage of meeting rooms, phone booths, training rooms, and interview rooms. See the chart below to see how many credits are needed for each of our function rooms.
- Standard Meeting Room (6pax) = 800 credits per hour
- Large Meeting Room (10pax) = 1,200 credits per hour
- Training Room = 2,500 Credits per hour
- Phone Booth (1pax) = 50 credits for 30 mins, 100 per hour
- Interview Rooms (2pax) = 200 credits per hour
- Nap Room = 100 credits per hour (maximum of 4 hours per day)
- Podcast Studio = 600 credits per hour
Credit Card/Paypal/ATM/PayMaya - If paying via any of these options, please refer to the Regular Price.
Cash/Bank Deposit/BDO Bank Transfer - For cash payments we provide discounted rates, you can simply choose the cash price and instructions for payment will be given at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.