This package is for the entrepreneur looking to setup a local corporation in the Philippines. We can help take care of the registration with the govt and local city agencies. Let us handle the hard and time consuming work for registrations so you can focus on getting your business up and running faster!
Scope of Work
- Register with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Register with the BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue)
- Register with the Local Government Unit (LGU)
Note: The Service fees listed is VAT Exclusive and Government fees are not included.
How to place an order?
- Add to Cart and Checkout to make payment for this service
- We will Email you an agreement that needs to be Signed and collect all of the require documents from you
- Sign the Articles of Incorporation prepared by our team
- Sit back and relax while we complete your full company incorporation (it takes around 60-90 days to complete the company setup)
- Dedicated Account Manager
- SEC Registration - Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) is the agency that responsible for taxes in the Philippines. After registration with the SEC and we've received the SEC documents, we will register the the following items below.
- Bureau of Internal Revenue Registration
- DST DOC Stamp for Lease
- Doc Stamp for Subscribed Capital
- Annual Registration (0605)
- Books of Account
- Official Receipts (Application for Authority to Print)
Local Government Unit (LGU)
In the Philippines, you are required to register with the local government units. We will do the following applications simultaneously with the registration of BIR.
- Mayors Permit
- Barangay Permit
- Fire and Safety
- Zoning Permit
- Location Clearance
Optional Services Available
We also have the following optional services below, please browse through our store for:
- *Virtual Office (Address Needed for Business Registration)
- SSS (Social Security), Phil Health, Pag-ibig Registration Service
- HR & Payroll Services
- Recruitment Services
- Private Offices
Credit Card/Paypal/ATM/PayMaya - If paying via any of these options, please refer to the Regular Price.
Cash/Bank Deposit/BDO Bank Transfer - For cash payments we provide discounted rates, you can simply choose the cash price and instructions for payment will be given at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.